Information Security Policy and Mission:
- Strengthen employees’ awareness of information security.
- Avoid unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
- Effectively implement routine maintenance
- Ensure high availability of information technology services.
Objectives of Information Security:
- Arrange employee training to increase employees’ awareness of information security.
- Secure the accuracy and completeness of the company’s operation information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Conduct internal and external audit periodically to reassure defined procedures are effectively executed.
- Sustains a certain level of availability of the company’s critical information systems.